- 1 corner shelf incl. 2 brackets
- incl. screws and wall anchors
- eco-friendly particleboard - produced in Germany
- solid wood or real wood veneered
- holds up to 35 kg
- shelf board thickness 2,2 cm
- hidden brackets for floating shelf appearance
DESIGN Corner Shelves
incl. VAT, £9.95 shipping, free delivery over £100
incl. VAT, excl. £20 shipping and flat customs charge
Delivery time: 1-2 weeks
DESIGN Corner Shelves
The DESIGN corner shelf looks classic and timeless. Corner shelves are perfect for using every corner of a room and creating additional storage space for lamps, picture frames and home accessories. They complete any room and create a cozy yet chic look. The DESIGN corner shelf is made of eco-friendly chipboard with a real wood veneer surface. The spruce wood version has a solid wood look, complete with a beautiful natural wood grain. Two sizes are available in four finishes - all variations have an extremely high load capacity of up to 35 kg. Once on the wall, the DESIGN corner shelf seems to be floating. The included slide-on brackets are mounted on the wall in minutes and the shelf board slides right on top. The mounting hardware kit consisting of screws, wall anchors and mounting instructions is included.
Making a house feel like home - With corner shelves by REGALRAUM
Shipping & Flat Customs Charge
- For shipments to the United Kingdom, you only pay a shipping and flat customs charge. This includes customs clearance, possible customs charges and telephone notification of forwarding deliveries. There are no further costs.
- For shipments with a gross value of goods over £100, the shipping and flat customs charge is £25.
- For shipments with a gross value of goods up to £100, the shipping and flat customs charge is £20.
- For decor samples the shipping and flat customs charge is £10.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS or DHL and their local partners.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying everything inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.