- incl. screws and dowels for wall fixation
- delivered dismantled for self-assembly
- sandblasted iron pipes
- holds up to 100 kg / shelf meter
- industrial look
CAST W-101 Clothes rack | Height: 209 cm | anthracite
incl. VAT, excl. £9.95 shipping, free delivery over £100
incl. VAT, excl. £25 shipping and flat customs charge
Delivery time: 1-2 weeks
CAST W-101 Clothes rack | anthracite
Modular wardrobe rail system made of iron pipes – with a trendy industrial design look.
The wall-mounted CAST clothes rack gives your clothes an easy to manage and always available home. It consists of premium-quality iron pipes, making it extra sturdy. The trendy used look makes each clothes racks completely unique. The wall mounting makes the piece particularly robust. Tip: The clothes rack is also available as a free-standing version.
NOTE: Its assembly will need a little bit of dexterity – it would be best if you had another person with you to lend a hand. The pipes are coated with a bit of an oil film against rust and dirt. Please use the gloves provided for the assembly.
TIP: Please note that you won't be able to screw the pipes right up to the end into the connectors, meaning there will always be a small bit of the thread still visible.
Shipping & Flat Customs Charge
- For shipments to the United Kingdom, you only pay a shipping and flat customs charge. This includes customs clearance, possible customs charges and telephone notification of forwarding deliveries. There are no further costs.
- For shipments with a gross value of goods over £100, the shipping and flat customs charge is £25.
- For shipments with a gross value of goods up to £100, the shipping and flat customs charge is £20.
- For decor samples the shipping and flat customs charge is £10.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS or DHL and their local partners.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying everything inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.