- incl. screws and dowels for wall fixation
- delivered dismantled for self-assembly
- sandblasted iron pipes
- holds up to 100 kg / shelf meter
- industrial look
CAST W-150 Clothes rack | Height: 209 cm | anthracite
incl. VAT | delivery £19,95
Delivery time: 3-5 working days
CAST W-150 Clothes rack | anthracite
Modular wardrobe rail system made of iron pipes – with a trendy industrial design look.
The wall-mounted CAST clothes rack gives your clothes an easy to manage and always available home. It consists of premium-quality iron pipes, making it extra sturdy. The trendy used look makes each clothes racks completely unique. The wall mounting makes the piece particularly robust. Tip: The clothes rack is also available as a free-standing version.
NOTE: Its assembly will need a little bit of dexterity – it would be best if you had another person with you to lend a hand. The pipes are coated with a bit of an oil film against rust and dirt. Please use the gloves provided for the assembly.
TIP: Please note that you won't be able to screw the pipes right up to the end into the connectors, meaning there will always be a small bit of the thread still visible.
- We ship our Goods to Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales).
- For orders with a total value of below £100 a fee of £14.95 for packaging and shipping applies.
- For orders with a total value of £100 and more a fee of £19,95 applies.
- The reduced shipping fee for decor samples is £4,95.
- No customs fees or customs formalities will apply for you.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS & Royal Mail.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Schenker will contact you by E-Mail so that you can choose a delivery date and time slot.
- Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying the goods inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.