- eco-friendly particleboard - produced in Austria
- melamine coated chipboard
- design: Hertel & Klarhoefer
BOON Shelf Boards
incl. VAT, excl. £9.95 shipping, free delivery over £100
incl. VAT | delivery £14.95
Delivery time: 3-5 working days
BOON Shelf Boards
All components are included in the pre-configured shelves. You only need additional shelf boards, shelf connectors, and leveling feet if you want to expand or reconfigure your shelves.
BOON is “Made in Austria” out of eco-friendly chipboard whose wood comes from sustainable forestry. The shelf boards are 2,8 cm thick with a scratch-resistant melamine-coated surface. M shelf boards are used for shelving areas with an interior size of L = 32,8 cm, the L shelf boards for an interior size of L = 54,2 cm. S shelve boards are used as vertical components. Each shelf board can hold up to 15 kg. The shelving system is extremely sturdy and therefore perfect for holding heavy binders or books weighing up to 40kg/m. The shelf boards are firmly joined and tightly screwed together.
- BOON shelf connectors: You will need 2 MiniFix connectors for each BOON M or L shelf board and 4 MiniFix connectors for each BOON S shelf board. One pack includes 16 MiniFix connectors with screw caps.
- BOON leveling feet: You will need two feet per shelf board length plus two additional for the end board. One set includes 4 leveling feet.
Easy to add on and perfectly outfitted - Accessories for the BOON cube storage units by REGALRAUM
- We ship our Goods to Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales).
- For orders with a total value of below £100 a fee of £14.95 for packaging and shipping applies.
- For orders with a total value of £100 and more a fee of £19,95 applies.
- The reduced shipping fee for decor samples is £4,95.
- No customs fees or customs formalities will apply for you.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS & Royal Mail.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Schenker will contact you by E-Mail so that you can choose a delivery date and time slot.
- Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying the goods inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.