- eco-friendly particleboard - produced in Austria
- melamine coated chipboard
- design: Hertel & Klarhoefer
BOON Shelf Boards
incl. VAT, excl. €5,95 shipping, free delivery over €100
Delivery time: 1-3 working days
BOON Shelf Boards
All components are included in the pre-configured shelves. You only need additional shelf boards, shelf connectors, and leveling feet if you want to expand or reconfigure your shelves.
BOON is “Made in Austria” out of eco-friendly chipboard whose wood comes from sustainable forestry. The shelf boards are 2,8 cm thick with a scratch-resistant melamine-coated surface. M shelf boards are used for shelving areas with an interior size of L = 32,8 cm, the L shelf boards for an interior size of L = 54,2 cm. S shelve boards are used as vertical components. Each shelf board can hold up to 15 kg. The shelving system is extremely sturdy and therefore perfect for holding heavy binders or books weighing up to 40kg/m. The shelf boards are firmly joined and tightly screwed together.
- BOON shelf connectors: You will need 2 MiniFix connectors for each BOON M or L shelf board and 4 MiniFix connectors for each BOON S shelf board. One pack includes 16 MiniFix connectors with screw caps.
- BOON leveling feet: You will need two feet per shelf board length plus two additional for the end board. One set includes 4 leveling feet.
Easy to add on and perfectly outfitted - Accessories for the BOON cube storage units by REGALRAUM
Free shipping for purchases over €100
- Delivery is free for any order value over €100. You will have to pay a flat-rate shipping charge of €5,95 per order for anything under €100.
- The flat-rate shipping charge for small items within Germany is €4,95.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- In Germany, merchandise immediately available will arrive within 1-5 days after receipt of payment.
- For all other countries, delivery may take between 3-8 days.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. The availability as well as the current delivery time of the product is shown directly below the price.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS; we also use DHL within Germany.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying everything inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday (GLS, Schenker) or Monday-Saturday (DHL).