- eco-friendly particleboard - produced in Austria
- melamine coated chipboard with rubber profile
- toolless assembly
incl. VAT, excl. £9.95 shipping, free delivery over £100
incl. VAT | delivery £14.95
Delivery time: 3-5 working days
A BOON backboars creates a focal point in your shelving unit and and protects books and other things from falling out. Using backboards of the same color will create a more subdued and harmonious overall effect. Mixing backboard colors creates a unique, custom look and lets you add a personal signature to your living space. You also have a choice about how to position the backboard in each individual shelf. For example, you can use the backboard in the middle of the shelf if it is used as a room divider. Or you can place backboards at both the front or back of the shelf to open up space on both sides of your room divider.
The backboards are made of eco-friendly chipboard and are coated on both sides with hard-wearing melamine. A rubber profile is added at the top and bottom to hold thebackboard in place in your shelf. The backboards are incredibly easy to install: Simply position them into the shelves and snap into place with just one tap. Forget tools or screws! More shelf backboards can be added at any time or repositioned whenever you want to change the look of your shelves.
TIP: Make sure to install the backboard at a small distance from the outer edge of the shelf board. That way, it will have a little room for movement if you happen to push against it while filling your shelf.
- We ship our Goods to Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales).
- For orders with a total value of below £100 a fee of £14.95 for packaging and shipping applies.
- For orders with a total value of £100 and more a fee of £19,95 applies.
- The reduced shipping fee for decor samples is £4,95.
- No customs fees or customs formalities will apply for you.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS & Royal Mail.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Schenker will contact you by E-Mail so that you can choose a delivery date and time slot.
- Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying the goods inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.