- also suitable for retrofitting in existing shelves
- eco-friendly particleboard - produced in Austria
- front: hard-wearing, melanine coated surface
- holds up to 10 kg
- no-handle furniture door with push-to-open function
BOON Drawer Units
incl. VAT, excl. £9.95 shipping, free delivery over £100
incl. VAT | delivery £14.95
Delivery time: 1-2 weeks
BOON Drawer Units
Add more individuality to your BOON shelving systems: with this drawer unit, you can easily transform a shelf compartment into a practical drawer using two partial runners. Not only can you store items out of sight, but you can also customise your shelves to suit your personal preferences. The drawers have handle-free fronts and are opened using an elegant push-to-open mechanism.
The drawer is made from chipboard which makes it especially light and environmentally friendly. The surface of the drawer front is coated with melamine, which makes it particularly hard-wearing, while the frame and base are laminated. Load-bearing capacity per drawer is 10 kg when weight is distributed evenly.
The drawer interior dimensions are:
- M-Drawer Unit: 27,8x27,9x8,6 cm (LxDxH)
- L-Drawer Unit: 49,2x27,9x8,6 cm (LxDxH)
NOTE: If you plan to use the shelf as a room divider, we recommend ordering BOON Backboards in addition to the doors, as the shelf compartments behind the drawers are not closed.
ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS: You must mount the drawer yourself. The required mounting material is included. Because there is a light lubricating film on the metal rails, we recommend wearing thin gloves during assembly. Use the included drilling template for the drill holes and note the exact gap size. Fine adjustment may be required.
- We ship our Goods to Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales).
- For orders with a total value of below £100 a fee of £14.95 for packaging and shipping applies.
- For orders with a total value of £100 and more a fee of £19,95 applies.
- The reduced shipping fee for decor samples is £4,95.
- No customs fees or customs formalities will apply for you.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS & Royal Mail.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Schenker will contact you by E-Mail so that you can choose a delivery date and time slot.
- Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying the goods inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.