VINTAGE+CAST Wall Shelf
incl. VAT, excl. £9.95 shipping, free delivery over £100
incl. VAT | delivery £14.95
Delivery time: 3-5 working days
VINTAGE+CAST Wall Shelf
Our VINTAGE+CAST wall shelf in the super trendy industrial style introduces an urban loft feel to your home.
There are three versions of the shelf board to choose from:
- grey/white pine: solid glued wood - 1,8 cm, comes with a gorgeous varnished exterior - produced in Germany
- oak: Chipboard with genuine wood veneer, features a natural looking, genuine wood veneer exterior with unique wood grain that give the exterior its high-end look
- bamboo: glued core board - 1,8 cm, convinces with its natural, warm look and special stability at low weight
The CAST shelf brackets round off the trendy factory look. They are made of uncoated malleable cast iron fittings and can hold weights up to 20 kg per pair. The mounting hardware kit, consisting of screws and wall anchors is included in the delivery.
NOTE: Each of the pinewood look has a unique look, as we use genuine wood in its manufacture. The shelf holders are not suitable for outdoor use or for rooms with high humidity.
- 1 wall shelf incl. 2 brackets
- incl. screws and wall anchors
- glued wood, core board or particleboard
- solid wood, real wood veneer exterior or untreated bamboo, brackets made of uncoated malleable cast iron fittings
- holds up to 20 kg
- shelf board thickness 1,8 cm to 2 cm
- unique authentic surface feel
- We ship our Goods to Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales).
- For orders with a total value of below £100 a fee of £14.95 for packaging and shipping applies.
- For orders with a total value of £100 and more a fee of £19,95 applies.
- The reduced shipping fee for decor samples is £4,95.
- No customs fees or customs formalities will apply for you.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS & Royal Mail.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Schenker will contact you by E-Mail so that you can choose a delivery date and time slot.
- Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying the goods inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.