MAXI Glass Shelf Boards - 1 cm
incl. VAT, £9.95 shipping, free delivery over £100
incl. VAT, excl. £20 shipping and flat customs charge
Delivery time: 1 week
MAXI Glass Shelf Boards - 1 cm
MAXI glass shelf boards - for eye-catching elegance! The special glass thickness of 10 mm adds an air of quality to these tempered glass* shelf boards, which can be mounted singly as a special focal point on your wall, or grouped together for plenty of luxurious shelf space. The perfectly right-angled glass shelf boards can be lined up perfectly for a continuous self along a wall. The glass shelf boards feature high gloss polished and beveled edges and are available in either clear or white. There are five sizes to choose from to create the exact glass shelf you always wanted. Matching brackets for wall mounting can be found here in our shop as well: how about the 1 cm CUBE glass shelf slot or the ARA, ELIOT, CUADRO Maxi and SCOOP Maxi shelf supports?
*Tempered glass is a special, heat-treated type of glass. During production, the glass is heated to approximately 630 degrees Celsius, rapidly cooled and as a result making tempered glass much stronger than regular glass. The only drawback of tempered glass is the fact that it can no longer be altered once it has undergone the thermal process. Tempered glass shatters into tiny pieces without any sharp edges, which makes it much safer to use than regular glass. Its main use for decades has been in the production of vehicles, as the risk of serious injury due to breaking glass is minimized. For that very same reason it has found its way here.
Add elegance to your living space - With glass shelf boards by REGALRAUM
- tempered glass
- glass shelf board thickness 1 cm
- high gloss polished edges
Shipping & Flat Customs Charge
- For shipments to the United Kingdom, you only pay a shipping and flat customs charge. This includes customs clearance, possible customs charges and telephone notification of forwarding deliveries. There are no further costs.
- For shipments with a gross value of goods over £100, the shipping and flat customs charge is £25.
- For shipments with a gross value of goods up to £100, the shipping and flat customs charge is £20.
- For decor samples the shipping and flat customs charge is £10.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS or DHL and their local partners.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying everything inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.