- incl. leveling feet
- eco-friendly particleboard - produced in Germany
- hard-wearing, melanine coated surface and seamless edges
- each shelf board holds up to 30 kg
- flexible, changeable and expandable
- design: Hertel & Klarhoefer
CASE 3x5 Shelving Unit | white
incl. VAT | delivery £19,95
Delivery time: 3-5 working days
CASE 3x5 Shelving Unit | white
Premium quality, modular shelving unit for your living room, office or shop with shelf heights of 22 cm, 27 cm or 33 cm creates space for CDs, books, file folders and much more.
The CASE shelving unit offers true flexibility, as it can be infinitely extended and is ideal for all storage purposes. The Maxi version is made up of the characteristic CASE Maxi + CASE-End components. This results in a standard shelf height of 33 cm for large format books or file folders. The Multi version is made up of three components: CASE Maxi, CASE Mini and CASE End. Depending on how you arrange the components, you can create shelf heights of 22 cm, 27 cm or 33 cm. This creates space for CDs, books, file folders and much more. CASE shelves can be built to any height and you can simply add shelf columns to create more width. The slender side walls look particularly elegant in combination with the thick shelf boards. They give the shelving unit its unmistakable look and create the sturdy frame you need in a bookshelf. All elements have high-quality, laser-glued edges to ensure a seamless appearance. Now all those things that used to clutter up your home have their place in our CASE shelf.
- CASE-Maxi, CASE-Mini + CASE-End components are combined into robust shelf columns with a standard shelf height of 22 cm, 27 cm and 33 cm and then placed next to each other
- You can redesign or separate your shelf columns whenever you want.
- Precisely finished laser cut edges and a hard wearing melamine coating underline the superior quality of the shelf elements
- Height adjustable CASE Leveling Feet ensure that the bookcase will stand strong and straight, no matter how uneven the floor
- All shelf types can also be used as free standing room dividers
- We ship our Goods to Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales).
- For orders with a total value of below £100 a fee of £14.95 for packaging and shipping applies.
- For orders with a total value of £100 and more a fee of £19,95 applies.
- The reduced shipping fee for decor samples is £4,95.
- No customs fees or customs formalities will apply for you.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS & Royal Mail.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Schenker will contact you by E-Mail so that you can choose a delivery date and time slot.
- Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying the goods inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.