BOON Mix-6x6-P Stepped Shelf | 238x218x33 cm (LxHxD) | vintage oak
The modular step shelf is a perfect solution for slanted ceilings or as a room divider. It is extremely sturdy and creates shelf spaces for books, file folders and bottles.
Stepped shelves are super versatile: These shelves look very stylish and add useful storage space under the stairs or a slanted ceiling. A BOON step shelf can be changed around whatever way you want. It can be extended to any height or width and will fit perfectly around corners as well. You can even combine square and rectangular shelf spaces to mix things up a bit! Our online shelf configurator allows you to create the exact shelf with doors and back walls you always wanted. It comes as no surprise then that this step shelf is an absolute bestseller in our range.
- Modular cube storage, can be created in any height, width or as corner solution - and expanded over time if you like
- Surface with scratch resistant melamine resin coating, board thickness 28 mm, load bearing capacity of 15 kg/shelf area, inner dimensions 328 or 542x328x328 mm (LxBxH) - perfect for books, file folders or bottles
- Leveling Feet to compensate for uneven floors
- Usable as a room divider - Door inserts can be placed on both sides of the shelf openings
SHIPPING INFORMATION: Larger shipments are sent via a carrier company, which will deliver your order curbside on a single-use pallet.
- Item Number 827483
- incl. height adjustable leveling feet
- delivered dismantled for self-assembly
- eco-friendly particleboard - produced in Germany
- melamine coated chipboard
- each shelf board holds up to 15 kg
- material thickness: 28 mm
- Design: Hertel & Klarhoefer
- Do you have a question? Please call me:
- +49 (0)6245 995 630