- incl. height adjustable leveling feet
- delivered dismantled for self-assembly
- aluminium + glass or melamine-coated shelf boards with a gorgeous, genuine wood look and feel
- each shelf board holds up to 10 kg
- shelf board thickness 0,4 cm or 1 cm
LIUM XL-3x3 Shelving Unit | 264x105x36 (LxHxD)
Delivery time: 1-2 weeks
LIUM XL-3x3 Shelving Unit
The LIUM shelving system combines elegant design with clear form language and authentic materials. Wood, glass and aluminium get their well-deserved attention and make the shelf a true highlight in the living room or home office.
The emphasis here is on the slender frame made of matt black aluminium. For your shelf boards, you can choose between beautiful, natural wood looks you can run your fingers over – or our more starkly modern glass shelf boards. The shelving system can be modularly extended in height and width. For an extra special look: forego the shelf boards altogether to create one high shelf space: Plants and other tall objects will look amazing in that frame.
- Modular shelving system: configurable in any height or width, can be extended later at any time
- Corner nodes: "Made in Italy" with a zinc casting process and then powder-coated.
- Shelf boards: melamine-coated chipboard (1 cm thick) with oak light or black ash décor, or glass shelf boards (0.4 cm thick)
- Interior dimensions of the shelf space: 86 x 32.8 x 35.7 cm (L x H x D)
- Height-adjustable levelling feet: Uneven flooring is no problem
NOTE: You will need a little time and patience and if possible an extra pair of hands for the assembly of your LIUM shelf. Before you can start assembling the shelf, you will first have to screw together the connectors, the so-called "nodes". Once these are done, the rest will be easy.