- embedded keyhole brackets for wall attachment
- eco-friendly particleboard - produced in Austria
- chipboard, deco foiled or melamine coated exterior
- holds up to 15 kg
- with rear panel
CLIC Cube Shelf | 38x33x38 cm
incl. VAT, excl. £9.95 shipping, free delivery over £100
incl. VAT | delivery £14.95
Delivery time: 3-5 working days
CLIC Cube Shelf | 38x33x38 cm
Are you looking for a truly versatile piece of furniture? The CLIC cube shelves are perfect as a nightstand, side table next to the sofa or mounted on the wall. The interior shelf and the top of the cube shelf creates a spot for books, magazines, home accessories and lights. The integrated back panel is practical, protects your wall and keeps your things in the right spot. The cube shelf is made of sturdy eco-friendly chipboard and the surface has either a foil-coated finish or melamine coating, depending on the finish selected. Select from finishes like Red, Lagoon or Fresh to set the right colour accent. White conveys a sense of calm and makes a small space appear larger. The wood finish comes with a Bramberg spruce veneer with a wonderful real wood look - just right for a natural, cozy look. The innovative CLIC system makes our CLIC cube shelf quick to assemble and you don’t even need any tools! There are no obvious connection joints or unsightly screws to spoil the look and our CLIC cube shelf is easy to take apart when you move.
Wall-mounted, free standing, or stacked - combine several cube shelves for a creative and unique solution for your home or use individual cubes for storage wherever you need some extra space. Our beautiful CLIC cube shelf is incredibly versatile and will look great wherever you decide to put it.
Make your ideas reality - With cube shelves by REGALRAUM
- We ship our Goods to Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales).
- For orders with a total value of below £100 a fee of £14.95 for packaging and shipping applies.
- For orders with a total value of £100 and more a fee of £19,95 applies.
- The reduced shipping fee for decor samples is £4,95.
- No customs fees or customs formalities will apply for you.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS & Royal Mail.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Schenker will contact you by E-Mail so that you can choose a delivery date and time slot.
- Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying the goods inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.