VINTAGE+LIP Wall Shelf
incl. VAT, £9.95 shipping, free delivery over £100
incl. VAT, excl. £20 shipping and flat customs charge
Delivery time: Week of 31/01/2022
VINTAGE+LIP Wall Shelf
Less is more – and exactly that is the idea behind our VINTAGE+LIP wall shelf. The gorgeous combination of straight lines and natural wood underlines the minimalist look and adds Scandinavian flair to your living space.
There are four versions of the shelf board to choose from:
- version grey/white pine: solid glued wood - 1,8 cm, comes with a gorgeous varnished exterior - produced in Germany
- version spruce: Glued wood - 1,8 cm, untreated solid natural wood, rustic look - produced in Germany
- version oak: Chipboard with genuine wood veneer, features a natural looking, genuine wood veneer exterior with unique wood grain that give the exterior its high-end look
- version bamboo: glued core board - 1,8 cm, convinces with its natural, warm look and special stability at low weight
We pair this shelf board with LIP elbow brackets made of powder-coated steel sheet. The mounting hardware kit, consisting of screws and wall anchors is included in the delivery.
NOTE: Each of the pinewood look and spruce shelf boards has a unique look, as we use genuine wood in its manufacture.
- 1 wall shelf incl. 2 brackets
- incl. screws and wall anchors
- glued wood, core board or particleboard
- solid wood, real wood veneer exterior or untreated bamboo, powder coated steel brackets
- shelf board thickness 1,8 to 2 cm
- unique authentic surface feel
Shipping & Flat Customs Charge
- For shipments to the United Kingdom, you only pay a shipping and flat customs charge. This includes customs clearance, possible customs charges and telephone notification of forwarding deliveries. There are no further costs.
- For shipments with a gross value of goods over £100, the shipping and flat customs charge is £25.
- For shipments with a gross value of goods up to £100, the shipping and flat customs charge is £20.
- For decor samples the shipping and flat customs charge is £10.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS or DHL and their local partners.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying everything inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.