- incl. screws and wall anchors
- anodized aluminum
- holds up to 35 kg
- suitable for shelf boards up to 30 cm deep, for shelf boards 1,9 cm thick
- custom cut to requested length
RAIL-19 Shelf Brackets
incl. VAT | delivery £9.95
Delivery time: 1-2 weeks
All Shelf Brackets
RAIL-19 Shelf Brackets
Our RAIL shelf bracket holds 1,9 cm thick shelf boards securely on your wall. The wall rail can be used with or without end caps (approx. 1 mm per side) and is a great match for extra-deep shelf boards and heavy loads. Decide between our standard sizes and a cut to size variant. The wall rail is also ideally suited for difficult roof slopes. Combine the RAIL shelf bracket with 1,9 cm thick shelf boards or use this beautiful bracket for any of your own shelf boards. Attach the shelf bracket on the wall - then slide the shelf boards in from above at a slight angle. The supplied adhesive pads keep the shelf board securely positioned in the rail.
NOTE: This item is customised to your personal specifications. Please note that for this reason the item will not be returned. Please also read the Right to Cancel.
More space, more order - With shelf brackets by REGALRAUM
- We ship our Goods to Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales).
- A fee of £9.95 for packaging and shipping applies per order.
- The reduced shipping fee for decor samples is £4,95.
- No customs fees or customs formalities will apply for you.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS & Royal Mail.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Schenker will contact you by E-Mail so that you can choose a delivery date and time slot.
- Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying the goods inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.