LIGHTBOARD Shelf Boards
incl. VAT, £9.95 shipping, free delivery over £100
incl. VAT, excl. £20 shipping and flat customs charge
Delivery time: 1-2 weeks
LIGHTBOARD Shelf Boards
Our high quality 2,5 cm thick LIGHTBOARD shelf boards are surprisingly strong and sturdy and won’t bend under weight. The secret of their strength is the unique and innovative honeycomb technology used in their manufacture. All these positive features make them the perfect choice for beautiful and high quality furniture. There are two types of shelves finish to choose from:
- The premium quality, matte white finish draws admiring glances
- The oak veneer finish has a gorgeous real-wood look and feel and comes with a thin melamine resin coating
Both finishes are highly robust and protect your shelves from harm. One shelf board can support around 40 kg of weight, and the six available sizes mean virtually endless configuration possibilities. The shelf board is attached using the CLOS-IT shelf supports.
A great idea – Shelving systems by REGALRAUM
- this item can't be cut to size
- eco-friendly lightweight board - made in Austria
- holds up to 40 kg per meter
- low weight and high strength
- matte white finish or wonderful wooden feel
Shipping & Flat Customs Charge
- For shipments to the United Kingdom, you only pay a shipping and flat customs charge. This includes customs clearance, possible customs charges and telephone notification of forwarding deliveries. There are no further costs.
- For shipments with a gross value of goods over £100, the shipping and flat customs charge is £25.
- For shipments with a gross value of goods up to £100, the shipping and flat customs charge is £20.
- For decor samples the shipping and flat customs charge is £10.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS or DHL and their local partners.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying everything inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.