- incl. height adjustable leveling feet
- delivered dismantled for self-assembly
- eco-friendly particleboard - produced in Austria
- melamine coated chipboard
- each shelf board holds up to 15 kg
- material thickness: 2,8 cm
- design: Hertel & Klarhoefer
BOON 3x6 Bookshelf
incl. VAT, excl. £9.95 shipping, free delivery over £100
incl. VAT | delivery £9.95
Delivery time: 1-2 weeks
BOON 3x6 Bookshelf
Modular, highly robust bookshelf with rectangular or square shelf spaces for the living room, home office or the kitchen.
Change around your bookshelf whatever way you want - extend them to any height and length or build them around a corner. And why not combine square and rectangular shelves for that special wow effect? To ensure that the shelving system meets all your individual needs, simply customise it in the Shelving Planner. The versatility of BOON makes it a great solution for your living room, office or even your wine cellar. And the manufacturing process is just as futuristic as the design from Hertel + Klarhoefer: BOON is “Made in Austria” out of eco-friendly chipboard whose wood comes from sustainable forestry.
- Modular cube storage, can be created in any height, width or as corner solution - and expanded over time if you like
- Surface with scratch resistant melamine resin coating
- Inner dimensions 32,8 or 54,2x32,8x32,8 cm (LxBxH)
- Usable as a room divider - Door inserts can be placed on both sides of the shelf openings
- We ship our Goods to Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales).
- A fee of £9.95 for packaging and shipping applies per order.
- The reduced shipping fee for decor samples is £4,95.
- No customs fees or customs formalities will apply for you.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS & Royal Mail.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Schenker will contact you by E-Mail so that you can choose a delivery date and time slot.
- Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying the goods inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.