- incl. height adjustable leveling feet
- delivered dismantled for self-assembly
- eco-friendly particleboard - produced in Austria
- steel or ash wood frame + hard-wearing, melamine coated shelves
- each shelf board holds up to 15 kg
- flexible, changeable and expandable
- design: Hertel & Klarhoefer
MAXX M-2x2 Stepped Shelves | 117x76x33 cm (LxHxD)
incl. VAT, free shipping
Delivery time: 1-3 working days
MAXX 2x2 Stepped Shelves | 117x76x33 cm (LxHxD)
Modular stepped shelf for your home + office with rectangular shelf spaces and side frames. A stepped shelf is the perfect solution for additional storage space under slanted ceilings and stairs.
A frame step shelf with open sides – a great storage solution for under slanted ceilings or staircases. MAXX combines excellent function with reliable stability. The basic idea behind this shelving system is to create storage room without visually overpowering your living space. MAXX shelves can be switched around or added to at any time. Use the online shelf configurator to help you plan a completely new shelf configuration. The stylish and modern frames, which come in a choice of steel or solid ash wood, have a top-quality. The steel side frames are precisely crafted and have a high-quality powder coating, giving the shelf a cool design. The side frames made of wood provide a real eye-catcher with their natural grain and at the same time create a warm and homely atmosphere.
- Modular stepped shelf, can be created in any height, width or as corner solution - and expanded over time if you like
- Side frame optionally of powder-coated steel, or of solid ash wood
- Shelf boards with scratch resistant melamine resin coating
- Board thickness 2,8 cm, load bearing capacity of 15 kg/shelf area, inner dimensions 54,2x32,8x32,8 cm (LxBxH) - perfect for books and file folders
- Height adjustable Leveling Feet to compensate for uneven floors
Free shipping for purchases over €100
- Delivery is free for any order value over €100. You will have to pay a flat-rate shipping charge of €5,95 per order for anything under €100.
- The flat-rate shipping charge for small items within Germany is €4,95.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- In Germany, merchandise immediately available will arrive within 1-5 days after receipt of payment.
- For all other countries, delivery may take between 3-8 days.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. The availability as well as the current delivery time of the product is shown directly below the price.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS; we also use DHL within Germany.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying everything inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday (GLS, Schenker) or Monday-Saturday (DHL).