- incl. height adjustable leveling feet
- delivered dismantled for self-assembly
- aluminum profiles and eco-friendly lightweight board - made in Austria
- high load bearing capacity
- wall fixed, ceiling fixed, freestanding
CLOS-IT W-252 Corner Walk-In Wardrobe
incl. VAT, free shipping
Delivery time: 1-3 working days
CLOS-IT 252 Corner Walk-In Wardrobe
Exclusive corner shelf solutions – all in exceptional quality – configurable in what ever way you want and extendable at any time.
Open wardrobes are the trend in bedroom or dressing room designs. With our CLOS-IT shelving system, you can realise your very personal dream of a walk-in wardrobe. Optimise your use of corners and create the storage space you need for your clothes, accessories and shoes. The CLOS-IT corner shelf impresses with high-quality aluminium posts in which all elements can be arranged steplessly and rearranged at any time. For the shelf bords, you may choose between our particularly environmentally friendly and lightweight shelves in standard size or cut-to-size boards.
- Layout variants: wall fixed - with CLOS-IT Floor to Wall Posts, ceiling fixed – with CLOS-IT Floor to Ceiling Posts, freestanding - with CLOS-IT Standing Posts and the Post Connectors on top
- Made to measure: By using our online configurator you may adjust the posts, wardrobe rails and CLOS-IT cut-to-size shelf boards to your desired length
- CLOS-IT Shelf Boards : The innovative and environmentally friendly honeycomb core technology of our shelf boards ensures low net weight - with high load capacity and great appearance. Shelves made to measure are made of chipboard material
- CLOS-IT Drawer Units : The high-quality, fully extendable underfloor pull-outs have a soft closing function
- Height-adjustable leveling feet: Floor or ceiling unevenness can be compensated by +/- 2 cm for wall and ceiling posts
- CLOS-IT Sloped Ceiling Adapter : Are available for ceiling fixation on sloping roofs
To ensure that the shelving system meets all your individual needs, you can easily adapt it in the shelf planner.
Free shipping for purchases over €100
- Delivery is free for any order value over €100. You will have to pay a flat-rate shipping charge of €5,95 per order for anything under €100.
- The flat-rate shipping charge for small items within Germany is €4,95.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- In Germany, merchandise immediately available will arrive within 1-5 days after receipt of payment.
- For all other countries, delivery may take between 3-8 days.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. The availability as well as the current delivery time of the product is shown directly below the price.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS; we also use DHL within Germany.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying everything inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday (GLS, Schenker) or Monday-Saturday (DHL).