- incl. screws and wall anchors
- eco-friendly particleboard
- melamine coated or chipboard with real wood veneer exterior, powder coated shelf brackets
- hold up to 20 kg per shelf
- shelf board thickness approx. 2 cm, shelf board depth 25 cm
STEP XL-1x1 Hanging Shelf
incl. VAT, excl. £9.95 shipping, free delivery over £100
incl. VAT | delivery £9.95
Delivery time: 1-2 weeks
STEP 1x1 Hanging Shelf
The wall-mounted STEP shelving system combines a delicate, airy design with lots and lots of storage space. Its timeless elegance and the Nordic design make it a real eye-catcher for the living room, home office or the kitchen.
The shelving system is based on delicate looking shelf brackets made of powder-coated steel mesh with a depth of 25 cm that are simply bolted to the wall. Then you just place the shelf boards onto the shelf brackets. You can arrange and re-arrange shelf heights whenever you like. The modular character of this system means that you can add to it vertically or horizontally whenever you want. All you need to do is to mount additional shelf brackets and place shelf boards on them.
- Modular shelving system: configurable in any height or width, can be extended later at any time
- Versatility: The shelf boards can be re-arranged at any time
- Shelf boards: Oak design – made of chipboard with real wood veneer, great look and feel, colour white and black – made of chipboard with robust melamine coating and clean edges, made in Austria
- Shelf brackets: made of robust steel mesh
NOTE: The wall anchors and screws for wall mounting are included in the delivery. Use the STEPFIX mounting hardware kit to affix the shelf boards securely on the shelf brackets and if you wish to extend the shelf horizontally. You will need a cordless screwdriver and a little bit of DIY know-how.
- We ship our Goods to Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales).
- A fee of £9.95 for packaging and shipping applies per order.
- The reduced shipping fee for decor samples is £4,95.
- No customs fees or customs formalities will apply for you.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS & Royal Mail.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Schenker will contact you by E-Mail so that you can choose a delivery date and time slot.
- Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying the goods inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.