- 1 glass shelf incl. 2 brackets
- incl. screws and wall anchors
- tempered glass, powder coated zinc-die cast brackets
- holds up to 30 kg
- glass shelf board thickness 0,8 cm
- high gloss polished edges
SQUARE+ELIOT Glass Shelves
incl. VAT, excl. £9.95 shipping, free delivery over £100
incl. VAT | delivery £14.95
Delivery time: 1 week
SQUARE+ELIOT Glass Shelves
Our stylish and modern SQUARE+ELIOT glass shelves are guaranteed to become a beautiful focal point in your home. The straight edges and straight lines of the glass shelf board are mirrored in the minimalist shapes of the shelf supports. A glass shelf adds a touch of elegance to any space and creates additional shelf space wherever you need it. The SQUARE glass shelf board is made of 0,8 cm thick tempered glass* with beautiful high gloss polished edges. The ELIOT shelf bracket is made of die-cast zinc and comes with a powder-coated finish. Powder-coating makes the shelf support more durable and scratch-resistant. The included screws and wall anchors are perfectly matched with the glass shelf of your choice so you can install it right away.
*Tempered glass is a special, heat-treated type of glass. During production, the glass is heated to approximately 630 degrees Celsius, rapidly cooled and as a result making tempered glass much stronger than regular glass. The only drawback of tempered glass is the fact that it can no longer be altered once it has undergone the thermal process. Tempered glass shatters into tiny pieces without any sharp edges, which makes it much safer to use than regular glass. Its main use for decades has been in the production of vehicles, as the risk of serious injury due to breaking glass is minimized. For that very same reason it has found its way here.
Making a house feel like home - Glass shelves by REGALRAUM
- We ship our Goods to Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales).
- For orders with a total value of below £100 a fee of £14.95 for packaging and shipping applies.
- For orders with a total value of £100 and more a fee of £19,95 applies.
- The reduced shipping fee for decor samples is £4,95.
- No customs fees or customs formalities will apply for you.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS & Royal Mail.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Schenker will contact you by E-Mail so that you can choose a delivery date and time slot.
- Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying the goods inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.