- incl. screws and wall anchors
- eco-friendly particleboard
- melamine coated or chipboard with real wood veneer exterior, powder coated shelf brackets
- hold up to 20 kg per shelf
- shelf board thickness approx. 2 cm, shelf board depth 25 cm
STEP XL-3x2 Stepped Shelf
incl. VAT, excl. €5,95 shipping, free delivery over €100
Delivery time: 1 week
STEP 3x2 Stepped Shelf
The wall-mounted STEP shelving system combines a delicate, airy design with lots and lots of storage space. Its timeless elegance and the Nordic design make it a real eye-catcher for the living room, home office or the kitchen.
The shelving system is based on delicate looking shelf brackets made of powder-coated steel mesh with a depth of 25 cm that are simply bolted to the wall. Then you just place the shelf boards onto the shelf brackets. You can arrange and re-arrange shelf heights whenever you like. The modular character of this system means that you can add to it vertically or horizontally whenever you want. All you need to do is to mount additional shelf brackets and place shelf boards on them.
- Modular shelving system: configurable in any height or width, can be extended later at any time
- Versatility: The shelf boards can be re-arranged at any time
- Shelf boards: Oak design – made of chipboard with real wood veneer, great look and feel, colour white and black – made of chipboard with robust melamine coating and clean edges, made in Austria
- Shelf brackets: made of robust steel mesh
NOTE: The wall anchors and screws for wall mounting are included in the delivery. Use the STEPFIX mounting hardware kit to affix the shelf boards securely on the shelf brackets and if you wish to extend the shelf horizontally. You will need a cordless screwdriver and a little bit of DIY know-how.
Free shipping for purchases over €100
- Delivery is free for any order value over €100. You will have to pay a flat-rate shipping charge of €5,95 per order for anything under €100.
- The flat-rate shipping charge for small items within Germany is €4,95.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- In Germany, merchandise immediately available will arrive within 1-5 days after receipt of payment.
- For all other countries, delivery may take between 3-8 days.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. The availability as well as the current delivery time of the product is shown directly below the price.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS; we also use DHL within Germany.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying everything inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday (GLS, Schenker) or Monday-Saturday (DHL).