VINTAGE+FIL Hanging Shelf
incl. VAT, £9.95 shipping, free delivery over £100
incl. VAT, excl. £20 shipping and flat customs charge
Delivery time: 1 week
VINTAGE+FIL Hanging Shelf
Add some top trendy Scandinavian flair to your home with the VINTAGE+FIL hanging shelf. The delicate metal shelf bracket is made of powder-coated steel mesh and has a no-nonsense, purist look.
There are four versions of the shelf board to choose from:
- version white pine: solid glued wood - 1,8 cm, comes with a gorgeous varnished exterior - produced in Germany
- version spruce: Glued wood - 1,8 cm, untreated solid natural wood, rustic look - produced in Germany
- version oak: Chipboard with genuine wood veneer, features a natural looking, genuine wood veneer exterior with unique wood grain that give the exterior its high-end look
- version bamboo: glued core board - 1,8 cm, convinces with its natural, warm look and special stability at low weight
The hanging shelf is a great choice for displaying beautiful decorative objects or for holding hanging plants. You can add several shelves one on top of the other to create a real eye-catcher – in your kitchen, hallway or living room. The Hanging shelf has a load-bearing capacity of up to 30 kg. The mounting hardware kit is included with the delivery.
NOTE: Each of the pinewood look and spruce shelf boards has a unique look, as we use genuine wood in its manufacture.
- 1 wall shelf incl. 2 brackets
- incl. screws and wall anchors
- glued wood, core board or particleboard
- solid wood, real wood veneer exterior or untreated bamboo, powder-coated steel wire
- shelf board thickness 1,8 to 2 cm
- unique authentic surface feel
Shipping & Flat Customs Charge
- For shipments to the United Kingdom, you only pay a shipping and flat customs charge. This includes customs clearance, possible customs charges and telephone notification of forwarding deliveries. There are no further costs.
- For shipments with a gross value of goods over £100, the shipping and flat customs charge is £25.
- For shipments with a gross value of goods up to £100, the shipping and flat customs charge is £20.
- For decor samples the shipping and flat customs charge is £10.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS or DHL and their local partners.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying everything inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.