- powder-coated steel tube
- holds up to 50 kg
- square shape, Cross section: 2,4x2,4 cm
PLIX Table Leg - 2,4 cm
incl. VAT, £9.95 shipping, free delivery over £100
incl. VAT, excl. £20 shipping and flat customs charge
Delivery time: 1 week
PLIX Table Leg - 2,4 cm
These well-crafted PLIX table legs can be combined with any table top to create your own personalized piece of furniture. The PLIX table legs are made of quality steel tubes that reliably stand up to even heavy loads. The SQUARE shape (cross section 2,5 x 2,5 cm) adds cool sophistication to tables and shelves. Select from a wide range of lengths and finishes to create the perfect desk or work table. To mount the table legs, simply attach the mounting plate with screws onto the table top. For uneven floors, we recommend our LIFT-IT adjustable leveling feet (not included). Please note that the LIFT-IT adjustable leveling feet reduce the load bearing capacity from 50 kg to 10 kg per table leg.
Your furniture is taking a stand - Steel table legs by REGALRAUM
Shipping & Flat Customs Charge
- For shipments to the United Kingdom, you only pay a shipping and flat customs charge. This includes customs clearance, possible customs charges and telephone notification of forwarding deliveries. There are no further costs.
- For shipments with a gross value of goods over £100, the shipping and flat customs charge is £25.
- For shipments with a gross value of goods up to £100, the shipping and flat customs charge is £20.
- For decor samples the shipping and flat customs charge is £10.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS or DHL and their local partners.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying everything inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.