YOMO M-Side Frame | 404x348x16 mm | white
All nessecary components for the shelves offered are included in the delivery. You only need additional shelf boards, shelf connectors, and leveling feet if you want to expand or reconfigure your shelves.
The material thickness of the delicate looking S and M shelf sides is 16 mm and creates an interesting design contrast with the slightly recessed 38 mm shelf boards. The shelf boards are wood core plywood with a veneer finish and combine the flexural strength of natural wood with the smooth exterior of chipboard. The visual effect is sleek and elegant and the shelf board strength is maximized. The white, scratch-resistant melamine finish is robust, elegant and easy to clean. The prominent shelf sides and recessed shelf boards add an attractive design feature to the shelf.
- YOMO backboards: Reliable stability is guaranteed with one backboard per horizontal shelf row. The backboard can be placed in any shelf and you can add as many as you like after that.
- YOMO shelf connectors: You will need 4 shelf connectors per YOMO shelf board, plus 2 shelf connectors for an S shelf side. No additional shelf connectors will be needed for the M shelf sides. One pack includes 16 YOMO shelf connectors with screw caps.
- YOMO leveling feet: The YOMO leveling feet are height adjustable between 20 and 28 mm to compensate for uneven floors. One pack includes 4 leveling feet. You will need 2 YOMO legs for a shelf section, and 4 for the end section.
Select a preconfigured shelving unit or create your own - Your YOMO Book Shelving System by REGALRAUM
- Item Number 49328
- eco-friendly particleboard - produced in Austria
- melamine coated chipboard
- for constructing a YOMO shelving unit, flexible reconfiguration and expansion whenever you like
- Design: Hertel & Klarhoefer
- Do you have a question? Please call me:
- +49 (0)6245 995 630
Product ReviewsYOMO - Bookcase Shelving System has been rated 4.5 out of 5 stars from 22 customers
Gute Qualität. Bin sehr zufrieden
gutes Design, gut durchdachtes System