YOMO D-Door | 536x324x16 mm | white
You can keep all your little secrets hidden away behind YOMO doors with an elegant push-to-open mechanism. No chunky handle to reveal your door. A light push opens or closes the door. The backboards are available separately and can be added at any time. The interplay of open and closed shelf areas creates a unique, custom look and allows you to add your personal style to your living space. You can, of course, design entirely closed shelving units as well - with a YOMO door to close off every shelf. There are no holes pre-drilled into the side frames, which gives the shelf a sleek, smooth look. A drill pattern is included with the delivery so that you can add holes for the doors yourself, as required.
TIP: Install at least one door on each side of your YOMO room divider for optimised use of space and flexibility.
- Item Number 49373
- 1 Door - please order backboard separately
- also suitable for retrofitting in existing shelves
- eco-friendly particleboard - produced in Austria
- melamine coated chipboard
- for constructing a YOMO shelving unit, flexible reconfiguration and expansion whenever you like
- no-handle furniture door with push-to-open function
- Do you have a question? Please call me:
- +49 (0)6245 995 630