YOMO D-Door | 536x324x16 mm | white
You can keep all your little secrets hidden away behind YOMO doors with an elegant push-to-open mechanism. No chunky handle to reveal your door. A light push opens or closes the door. The backboards are available separately and can be added at any time. The interplay of open and closed shelf areas creates a unique, custom look and allows you to add your personal style to your living space. You can, of course, design entirely closed shelving units as well - with a YOMO door to close off every shelf. There are no holes pre-drilled into the side frames, which gives the shelf a sleek, smooth look. A drill pattern is included with the delivery so that you can add holes for the doors yourself, as required.
TIP: Install at least one door on each side of your YOMO room divider for optimised use of space and flexibility.
Soon you will be able to design your own personal YOMO shelving unit with our new YOMO shelf planner. Our customer service would be happy to help you with the planning or expansion of your YOMO modules. You can find detailed information about the system and its components here: YOMO - Book Shelving System
- Item Number 49373
- 1 Door - please order backboard separately
- also suitable for retrofitting in existing shelves
- eco-friendly particleboard: 65 - 90% cut offs from woodworking and forestry industry, produced in Austria
- melamine coated chipboard
- for constructing a YOMO shelving unit, flexible reconfiguration and expansion whenever you like
- no-handle furniture door with push-to-open function
- Do you have a question? Please call me:
- +49 (0)6245 995 630
Product ReviewsLeider sind zu diesem Produkt noch keine Bewertungen vorhanden.