YOMO B-Shelf Board | 540x328x38 mm | oak
All components are included in the pre-configured shelves. You only need additional shelf boards, shelf connectors, and leveling feet if you want to expand or reconfigure your shelves.
The YOMO shelf boards with oak finish are as stylish as they are beautiful and have a gorgeous real wood look and feel. The melamine coating ensures longevity and scratch resistance. The material thickness of 38 mm creates a harmonious design contrast with the delicate look of the 16 mm side walls. YOMO shelves come with the interior dimensions 540x328x328 mm (LxHxD), can carry up to 15 kg of weight and offer plenty of space for books, file folders or decorative objects. The shelf boards are wood core plywood and combine the flexural strength of natural wood with the smooth exterior of chipboard. The prominent shelf sides and recessed shelf boards add an attractive design feature to the shelf.
- YOMO backboards: Reliable stability is guaranteed with one backboard per horizontal shelf row. The backboard can be placed in any shelf and you can add as many as you like after that.
- YOMO shelf connectors: You will need 4 shelf connectors per YOMO shelf board, plus 2 shelf connectors for an S shelf side. No additional shelf connectors will be needed for the M shelf sides. One pack includes 16 YOMO shelf connectors with screw caps.
- YOMO leveling feet: The YOMO leveling feet are height adjustable between 20 and 28 mm to compensate for uneven floors. One pack includes 4 leveling feet. You will need 2 YOMO legs for a shelf section, and 4 for the end section.
Select a preconfigured shelving unit or create your own - Your YOMO Book Shelving System by REGALRAUM
- Item Number 49304
- eco-friendly particleboard - produced in Austria
- hard-wearing, melanine coated surface
- Design: Hertel & Klarhoefer