WALK-IN L-406 Shelving System | 330x200x45 cm (LxHxD)
Classic shelving system for your wardrobe + coat rack in the hallway with hanging uprights + steel brackets, lightweight shelf boards, wardrobe rails and drawers.
A walk-in wardrobe system offers great flexibility in terms of storage space and brings order to your wardrobe. The traditional and most cost-effective wall shelf system with slotted rails and metal brackets is quick and easy to install. You only need to mount the horizontal hang track on the wall - after that you simply hook in the uprights and brackets then add the shelf boards - a super quick way to get a walk-in closet! Versatile configuration means the shelf system can completely meet your storage needs and leverage every inch of available space.
- Hanging uprights + brackets - The versatile classics in excellent quality and beautifully powder-coated
- BOARD Shelf Boards - Shelf board thickness 25 mm, manufactured using the innovative honeycomb core technology, excellent rigidity, optionally with a smooth matte or structured wood finish
- Sideboards - With drawers that pull out fully and move on quality concealed runners with soft-close function
- Wardrobe rails - Made of extra sturdy steel tube with a chromed finish
- Flexibility - All elements can be arranged and rearranged in a 50 mm grid
SHIPPING INFORMATION: Larger shipments are sent via a carrier company, which will deliver your order curbside on a single-use pallet.
Scope of Delivery: 2x hang track 1640 mm | 2x mounting hardware kits TrackFix | 5x hanging upright 1995 mm | 12x BOARD shelf board 790x400x25 mm | 12x Board shelf brackets - 2 pcs | 1x wardrobe rail 35x20x1640 mm chrome | 3x wardrobe rail brackets 250 mm | 1x wardrobe rail end caps - 2 pcs | 3x Sideboard with 2 drawers 790x400x450 mm
- incl. screws and dowels for wall fixation
- delivered dismantled for self-assembly
- powder-coated uprights + brackets and eco-friendly lightweight boards - made in Austria
- holds up to 30 kg
- flexible, changeable and expandable
- fast and easy assembling with only little drilling
- Do you have a question? Please call me:
- +49 (0)6245 995 630