P-SLOT HW-151 Bespoke Shelving | 124-162x200x42 cm (LxHxD)
Low-budget wall shelving system for the pantry, laundry room, basement and garage, with steel wall uprights + angle shelf brackets, plus wood shelf boards screwed onto the brackets.
The P-SLOT wall shelving system is a timeless storage system - a classic offering endless possibilities. The slotted uprights and brackets made of steel are versatile and super strong. The shelves are assembled in three steps: First, mount the slotted uprights to the wall. Next, hook the brackets into the uprights wherever you want the shelves to hang and then place the shelf boards on top. Wall-mounting leaves free floor space for boxes etc. and makes cleaning a breeze.
- Wall uprights + brackets - Excellent quality, powder-coated steel: our popular classic
- Shelf boards - Shelf board thickness 19 mm, made of eco-friendly chipboard (65-90% recycled offcuts from the woodworking and forestry industry) with hard-wearing melamine coating, Made in Austria
- Angle shelf brackets - Are particularly sturdy and therefore perfect for holding and attaching wooden shelf boards
- Custom lengths - Your shelf boards are cut to size in our own workshop and a professional edging machine ensures clean edges and barely visible joints
- Flexibility - All elements can be arranged and rearranged in a 50 mm grid
NOTE: This item is customised to your personal specifications. Please note the restrictions in our right to cancel .
SHIPPING INFORMATION: Larger shipments are sent via a carrier company, which will deliver your order curbside on a single-use pallet.
Scope of Delivery: 3x twin slot uprights 1995 mm | 2x mounting hardware kits WallFix | 6x cut to size shelf boards up to 1600x400x19 mm | 9x angle shelf brackets - 2 pcs 380 mm | 1x mounting hardware kit WinkelFix
- incl. screws and dowels for wall fixation
- delivered dismantled for self-assembly
- eco-friendly particleboard - produced in Austria
- powder-coated steel uprights and brackets, hard-wearing, melanine coated shelf boards
- holds up to 40 kg per meter
- angle brackets for a perfect fixation
- custom cut to requested length