P-SLOT H2-101 Wall Shelving System | 80x200x42 cm (LxHxD)
Budget wall shelf system for your home office, student accommodation or shop interior with wall uprights + twin slot steel brackets and wood shelf boards attached on the brackets.
This classic wall shelf system is perfect for the den, student accommodation or the utility room. The mounting distance between two wall uprights can be anywhere between 50 and 70 cm, which means you can easily work around light switches and wall sockets. All shelves can be added to at any time. Mounting is super easy – simply attach the wall uprights, hook in the brackets and screw down the wood shelf boards. A wall shelf keeps the floor clear, which means cleaning underneath the shelves is easy and the floor space can be used as storage space for bulky objects.
- Wall uprights + brackets - Excellent quality, powder-coated steel: our popular classic
- Shelf boards - Shelf board thickness 19 mm, made of eco-friendly chipboard (65-90% recycled offcuts from the woodworking and forestry industry) with hard-wearing melamine coating, Made in Austria
- Twin slot brackets - The shelf boards are permanently attached to the beautifully designed brackets with screws to hold them securely in place
- Flexibility - All elements can be arranged and rearranged in a 50 mm grid
SHIPPING INFORMATION: Larger shipments are sent via a carrier company, which will deliver your order curbside on a single-use pallet.
Scope of Delivery: 2x twin slot uprights 1995 mm | 1x mounting hardware kit WallFix | 6x cut to size shelf boards up to 800x400x19 mm | 12x twin slot brackets 370 mm | 1x mounting hardware kit BoardFix
- incl. screws and dowels for wall fixation
- delivered dismantled for self-assembly
- eco-friendly particleboard - produced in Austria
- powder-coated steel uprights and brackets, hard-wearing, melanine coated shelf boards
- holds up to 30 kg / shelf board
- spacing between wall rails can be chosen between 50 and 70 mm, ideal for walls with many outlets or light switches
- very reasonable pricing
- Do you have a question?
Please call me:
- +49 (0)6245 94596 - 0