P-SLOT H1-301 Wall Shelving System | 240x200x42 cm (LxHxD)
Low-budget wall shelving system for student accommodation, pantry, storage room and basement, with wall uprights + single slot steel brackets and wood shelf boards placed onto the brackets and therefore plenty of flexibility in terms of wall upright spacing between 50 and 70 cm - great for walls that already have a number of installations.
The P-SLOT wall shelving system is a timeless storage system - a classic offering endless possibilities. The slotted uprights and brackets made of steel are versatile and super strong. The shelves are assembled in three steps: First, mount the slotted uprights to the wall. Next, hook the brackets into the uprights wherever you want the shelves to hang and then place the shelf boards on top. Wall-mounting leaves free floor space for boxes etc. and makes cleaning a breeze.
- Wall uprights + brackets - Excellent quality, powder-coated steel: our popular classic
- Shelf boards - Shelf board thickness 19 mm, made of eco-friendly chipboard (65-90% recycled offcuts from the woodworking and forestry industry) with hard-wearing melamine coating, Made in Austria
- Single slot brackets - The shelf boards are simply placed on the brackets without screws; a slight upstand on the front edge of the bracket prevents unwanted movement
- Flexibility - All elements can be arranged and rearranged in a 50 mm grid
SHIPPING INFORMATION: Larger shipments are sent via a carrier company, which will deliver your order curbside on a single-use pallet.
Scope of Delivery: 5x single slot uprights 1995 mm | 3x mounting hardware kits WallFix | 6x cut to size shelf boards up to 800x400x19 mm | 6x cut to size shelf boards up to 1600x400x19 mm white | 30x single slot brackets 400 mm
- incl. screws and dowels for wall fixation
- delivered dismantled for self-assembly
- eco-friendly particleboard - produced in Austria
- powder-coated steel uprights and brackets, hard-wearing, melanine coated shelf boards
- holds up to 30 kg / shelf board
- spacing between wall rails can be chosen between 50 and 70 mm, ideal for walls with many outlets or light switches
- very reasonable pricing
- Do you have a question?
Please call me:
- +49 (0)6245 94596 - 0