MAXX XL-Shelf Board | 598x328x28 mm | white
All components are included in the pre-configured shelves. You only need additional shelf boards, shelf connectors, and leveling feet if you want to expand or reconfigure your shelves.
The shelf boards are 28 mm thick and covered with a sturdy melamine coating. The MAXX XL shelf boards are used at the ends of a shelf row. The interior shelf dimensions (L x H x D) 542 x 328 x 328 mm offer plenty of space for books, folders, and decorative accessories.
- Shelves with oak side frame - MAXX shelf connectors: You will need 2 shelf connectors per MAXX L shelf board plus 4 shelf connectors per side frame. No additional connectors are needed for the MAXX XL shelf boards. One pack of MAXX shelf connectors contains 16 pieces, complete with screw caps.
- Shelves with metal side frame - MAXX M shelf connectors: Each MAXX-L shelf board requires 2 connectors and 4 screws per side frame. No additional parts are needed for MAXX XL shelf boards. A pack of MAXX M shelf connectors contains 7 connectors, 18 screws and matching screw caps.
- MAXX leveling feet: The leveling feet are height adjustable between 20 and 28 mm to compensate for uneven floors. One pack includes 4 leveling feet. You will need 2 MAXX legs for a shelf section, and 4 for the end section.
It couldn’t be easier! Configure your dream shelves online with our MAXX shelf planner and submit your order with just a few clicks. Alternatively, we also offer: as well as . You can find detailed information about the system and its components here: MAXX - Open Shelving Units.
Easy to add on and perfectly outfitted - Accessories for the MAXX cube storage units by REGALRAUM
- Item Number 45825
- eco-friendly particleboard: 65 - 90% cut offs from woodworking and forestry industry, produced in Germany
- hard-wearing, melanine coated surface
- Design: Hertel & Klarhoefer
Product ReviewsMAXX - Regalsystem Wohnen + Office has been rated 4.5 out of 5 stars from 206 customers
sieht super aus und hat viel stauraum