MAXX M-4x4 Stepped Shelves | 231x147x33-35 cm (LxHxD)
Modular stepped shelf for your home + office with rectangular shelf spaces and metal open side frames. A stepped shelf is the perfect solution for additional storage space under slanted ceilings and stairs.
The focal points of the shelving unit are the open side frames made of steel. Precise workmanship and high quality powder coating give the shelf its cool design. We chose white shelf boards in combination with the colored frames to give the shelf a lightweight and delicate look. MAXX offers so much more than just contemporary design: the system is also super versatile. You can add elements to the system at a later time or even completely reconfigure it. That is what makes this system so incredibly versatile: you can create a sideboard, a bookshelf or a freestanding room divider - it will always look great.
- Modular stepped shelf, can be created in any height, width or as corner solution - and expanded over time if you like
- Precisely manufactured steel Side Frames with high quality powder coating and shelf boards with scratch resistant melamine resin coating
- Board thickness 28 mm, load bearing capacity of 15 kg/shelf area, inner dimensions 542x328x328 mm (LxBxH) - perfect for books and file folders
- Height adjustable Leveling Feet to compensate for uneven floors
SHIPPING INFORMATION: Larger shipments are sent via a carrier company, which will deliver your order curbside on a single-use pallet.
- incl. height adjustable leveling feet
- delivered dismantled for self-assembly
- shelf boards are made in Austria
- powder-coated steel frame + hard-wearing, melamine coated shelves
- each shelf board holds up to 15 kg
- flexible, changeable and expandable
- Design: Hertel & Klarhoefer
- Do you have a question? Please call me:
- +49 (0)6245 995 630