- item number 876429
- incl. height adjustable leveling feet
- delivered dismantled for self-assembly
- eco-friendly particleboard - produced in Austria
- steel frame + hard-wearing, melamine coated shelves
- each shelf board holds up to 15 kg
- flexible, changeable and expandable
- design: Hertel & Klarhoefer
MAXX M-3x2 Step shelf | 174x76x33 cm (LxHxD) | white/black
incl. VAT | delivery £19,95
Delivery time: 3-5 working days
MAXX 3x2 Step shelf | 174x76x33 cm (LxHxD) | white/black
Modular stepped shelf for your home + office with rectangular shelf spaces and side frames. A stepped shelf is the perfect solution for additional storage space under slanted ceilings and stairs.
A frame step shelf with open sides – a great storage solution for under slanted ceilings or staircases. MAXX combines excellent function with reliable stability. The basic idea behind this shelving system is to create storage room without visually overpowering your living space. MAXX shelves can be switched around or added to at any time. Use the online shelf configurator to help you plan a completely new shelf configuration. The stylish and modern frames have a top-quality.
- Modular cube storage, can be created in any height, width or as corner solution - and expanded over time if you like
- Side Frames made of steel with a premium finish with high-quality powder coating
- Shelf boards with scratch resistant melamine resin coating
- Board thickness 2,8 cm, load bearing capacity of 15 kg/shelf area, inner dimensions 54,2x32,8x32,8 cm (LxBxH) - perfect for books and file folders
- Height adjustable Leveling Feet to compensate for uneven floors
- We ship our Goods to Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales).
- For orders with a total value of below £100 a fee of £14.95 for packaging and shipping applies.
- For orders with a total value of £100 and more a fee of £19,95 applies.
- The reduced shipping fee for decor samples is £4,95.
- No customs fees or customs formalities will apply for you.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS & Royal Mail.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Schenker will contact you by E-Mail so that you can choose a delivery date and time slot.
- Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying the goods inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.