- Cookies >
- Please enable cookies in your browser to continue!
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is sent to your computer from a website and is stored on your machine. This file stores information, e.g. your preferred language or other personal page preferences. When you visit this website at a later time, the browser sends the stored cookie information back to the website. The information is then used to display everything just the way you want it.
All these activities will be done in the background without you even noticing if you have the standard settings for cookies enabled in your browser.
To activate cookies, please follow the instructions below for your browser.
- Open Firefox, click the menu button and select “Options”.
- Go to the "Privacy" section.
- Under History, after "Firefox will" select Use custom settings for history.
- Check the box next to "Accept cookies" to enable cookies.
If you have problems with cookies, make sure that "Accept third-party cookies" is also enabled.
- Choose how long to store cookies:
- they expire: Each cookie will be removed when it reaches its expiration date, which is set by the site that sent the cookie.
- I close Firefox: The cookies that are stored on your computer will be removed when Firefox is closed.
- Close the settings tab (about:preferences). Any changes you've made are saved automatically.
- Click the Chrome menu icon and select “Settings”.
- Near the bottom of the page, select “Show advanced settings”.
- In the “Privacy” section, select “Content settings”.
- Select “Allow local data to be set (recommended)”.
- Confirm your settings with “Done”.
- Open Internet Explorer, click the “Tools” button and then select “Internet options”.
- Click the “Privacy” tab and under “Settings” move the slider to “Medium“ (or click the “Default” button).
- Confirm by clicking OK.
- Click the gear icon at the top right of the menu bar to open the settings menu and then click “Preferences...”.
- Click the “Privacy” tab in the newly opened screen and activate cookies by selecting “Never” for the menu item “Block cookies”.
- Close the window. Any changes you've made are saved automatically.