- incl. height adjustable leveling feet
- delivered dismantled for self-assembly
- aluminum profiles and eco-friendly lightweight board - made in Austria
- high load bearing capacity
- wall fixed, ceiling fixed, freestanding
CLOS-IT W-355 Sloped ceiling wardrobe
incl. VAT | delivery £19,95
Delivery time: 1 week
CLOS-IT 355 Sloped ceiling wardrobe
Exclusive solution for dressing rooms with a slanted ceiling – fill every bit of available space with premium-quality modules – configurable to exact dimensions.
CLOS-IT is the perfect choice if you are looking for a shelf solution in the attic – it will fit right in under any angle of the slanted roof. Now you can create valuable storage space by using all that previously unusable wall area in the attic! The online configurator offers 3D views of your creation and adjusts the height, width and individual elements of the CLOS-IT open wardrobe system with just a few mouse clicks.
- Layout variants: wall fixed - with CLOS-IT Floor to Wall Posts, ceiling fixed – with CLOS-IT Floor to Ceiling Posts, freestanding - with CLOS-IT Standing Posts and the Post Connectors on top
- Made to measure: By using our online configurator you may adjust the posts, wardrobe rails and CLOS-IT cut-to-size shelf boards to your desired length
- CLOS-IT Shelf Boards : The innovative and environmentally friendly honeycomb core technology of our shelf boards ensures low net weight - with high load capacity and great appearance. Shelves made to measure are made of chipboard material
- CLOS-IT Drawer Units : The high-quality, fully extendable underfloor pull-outs have a soft closing function
- Height-adjustable leveling feet: Floor or ceiling unevenness can be compensated by +/- 2 cm for wall and ceiling posts
- CLOS-IT Sloped Ceiling Adapter : Are available for ceiling fixation on sloping roofs
To ensure that the shelving system meets all your individual needs, you can easily adapt it in the shelf planner.
- We ship our Goods to Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales).
- For orders with a total value of below £100 a fee of £14.95 for packaging and shipping applies.
- For orders with a total value of £100 and more a fee of £19,95 applies.
- The reduced shipping fee for decor samples is £4,95.
- No customs fees or customs formalities will apply for you.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS & Royal Mail.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Schenker will contact you by E-Mail so that you can choose a delivery date and time slot.
- Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying the goods inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.