CLOS-IT W-208 Corner wardrobe | 130/86x228x46 cm (LxHxD)
Exclusive corner shelf solutions and dressing room shelves for ceiling mounting – all in exceptional quality – configurable in what ever way you want and extendable at any time.
Open wardrobes are the trend in bedroom or dressing room designs. With our CLOS-IT shelving system, you can realise your very personal dream of a walk-in wardrobe. Optimise your use of corners and create the storage space you need for your clothes, accessories and shoes. The CLOS-IT corner shelf impresses with high-quality aluminium posts in which all elements can be arranged steplessly and rearranged at any time. For the shelf bords, you may choose between our particularly environmentally friendly and lightweight shelves in standard size or cut-to-size boards.
- Solid stand: The aluminium posts stand on the floor and are fastened to the wall
- Height-adjustable leveling feet: compensate for uneven floors by +/- 1 cm
- CLOS-IT Shelf Boards - Shelf board thickness 2,5 cm, manufactured using the innovative honeycomb core technology, which means a low intrinsic weight and high rigidity, optionally with a smooth matte or structured wood finish
- CLOS-IT Drawer Units : The high-quality, fully extendable underfloor pull-outs have a soft closing function for particularly silent closing
- Perfect for sloping ceilings: Simply adjust the height of the profile posts to your personal roof pitch
SHIPPING INFORMATION: Larger shipments are sent via a carrier company, which will deliver your order curbside on a single-use pallet.
Scope of Delivery: 3x CLOS-IT Floor to Wall Posts 227,5 cm | 10x CLOS-IT Shelf Board 79x40x2,5 cm | 10x CLOS-IT Shelf Holder | 1x CLOS-IT drawer unit with 3 drawers 79x40x45 cm | 1x CLOS-IT Brackets for Drawer Unit
- incl. screws and dowels for wall fixation as well as height adjustable leveling feet
- delivered dismantled for self-assembly
- aluminum profiles and eco-friendly lightweight board - made in Austria
- high load bearing capacity
- for wall mounting
- corner wardrobes: true wonders of storage space