- 1 floating shelf incl. 2 brackets
- incl. screws and wall anchors
- eco-friendly particleboard - produced in Germany
- light chipboard with real wood veneer exterior
- holds up to 15 kg
- shelf board thickness 4,6 cm
- hidden brackets for floating shelf appearance
BOY Floating Shelf - wood veneer
incl. VAT, £9.95 shipping, free delivery over £100
incl. VAT, excl. £20 shipping and flat customs charge
Delivery time: 1 week
BOY Floating Shelf wood veneer
The BOY floating shelf with real wood veneer combines straight lines and timeless elegance with highest quality. Books, lights or pictures - there is plenty of space for anything you want to display. The wood exterior adds extra warmth and charm to your home: Wood exudes elegance and coziness and adds natural beauty to your home. Our floating shelves look great with any interior style - traditional, modern or minimalistic. The BOY floating shelf with wood veneer is available in a variety of sizes, shapes and finishes and features an extremely thin, water-repellent coating. It is held by two sturdy internal steel brackets that make the shelf look like it is floating on the wall. Mount the internal steel brackets on the wall and then simply slide the floating shelf onto the brackets.
- Modular cube storage, can be created in any height, width or as corner solution - and expanded over time if you like
- Surface with scratch resistant melamine resin coating, board thickness 2,8 cm, load bearing capacity of 15 kg/shelf area - perfect for books, file folders or bottles
- Leveling Feet to compensate for uneven floors
- Usable as a room divider - Door inserts can be placed on both sides of the shelf openings
TIP: Order a free sample to be delivered to your door.
Warmth and elegance for your home - With wood veneer floating shelves by REGALRAUM
Shipping & Flat Customs Charge
- For shipments to the United Kingdom, you only pay a shipping and flat customs charge. This includes customs clearance, possible customs charges and telephone notification of forwarding deliveries. There are no further costs.
- For shipments with a gross value of goods over £100, the shipping and flat customs charge is £25.
- For shipments with a gross value of goods up to £100, the shipping and flat customs charge is £20.
- For decor samples the shipping and flat customs charge is £10.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS or DHL and their local partners.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying everything inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.