- 1 floating shelf incl. 2 brackets
- incl. screws and wall anchors
- painted or deco foiled surface
- holds up to 30 kg
- shelf board thickness 5 cm
- lightweight construction, internal brackets for floating shelf appearance
BOY Bespoke Floating Shelves
incl. VAT, £9.95 shipping, free delivery over £100
incl. VAT, excl. £20 shipping and flat customs charge
Delivery time: 2-3 weeks
All Alcove Shelving
BOY Bespoke Floating Shelves
Our bespoke floating shelf is the ideal solution for creating a sturdy storage space for heavy books and folders, lights or home accessories. Special floating board blanks will be cut to your requested length and then be painted white or deco foiled in accordance with your order. Therefore, the floating shelf is a perfectly tailored addition to a kitchen or between two existing pieces of furniture. Under slanted ceilings, in alcoves or around doorways: our bespoke floating shelves will fit wherever you want them. Want to create one continuous wall to wall shelf? Our bespoke floating shelf is a great match for the BOY floating shelf. Select one or more BOY floating shelves in standard lengths and add bespoke floating shelves. You can then create a wall shelf just the right length to fill the space you want to cover. Assembly instruction: You will need some physical strength to turn the screws into the wood but the end effect will be a strong load-bearing connection. Each floating shelf comes with a matching mounting hardware kit.
DELIVERY TIME: Please consider the longer delivery time due to the customisation of this article.
NOTE: This item is customised to your personal specifications. Please note that for this reason the item will not be returned. Please also read the Right to Cancel.
Dream interiors made reality - With cut to size floating shelves by REGALRAUM
Shipping & Flat Customs Charge
- For shipments to the United Kingdom, you only pay a shipping and flat customs charge. This includes customs clearance, possible customs charges and telephone notification of forwarding deliveries. There are no further costs.
- For shipments with a gross value of goods over £100, the shipping and flat customs charge is £25.
- For shipments with a gross value of goods up to £100, the shipping and flat customs charge is £20.
- For decor samples the shipping and flat customs charge is £10.
Cutting service & shipping
- Cutting your items may take a few days to complete.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time at the top.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS or DHL and their local partners.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.
- The carrier will deliver your order kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying everything inside will be up to you.