BOON Wave-7x2 Storage Unit | 194x76x120 cm (LxHxD) | white
Modular, extremely sturdy cube storage system with wave form shelf spaces for books, file folders and bottles. The circular 1/4 and 1/8 BOON Wave shelf boards allow you to build eye-catching wave shapes and rounded corner solutions. Freestanding room dividers, counters, or pillars - the new BOON Wave shelf boards let you create unusual and memorable shapes.
Change around your cube shelving unit whatever way you want - extend them to any height and length or build them around a corner. And why not combine square, rectangular and arched shelves for that special wow effect? The versatility of BOON makes it a great solution for your living room, office or even your wine cellar. And the manufacturing process is just as futuristic as the design from Hertel + Klarhoefer: BOON is “Made in Germany” out of eco-friendly chipboard (65 - 90% remnants from the woodworking and forestry industry). All you need for assembly is a rubber mallet and a Phillips head screwdriver.
- Modular cube storage, can be created in any height, width or as corner solution - and expanded over time if you like
- Surface with scratch resistant melamine resin coating, board thickness 28 mm, load bearing capacity of 15 kg/shelf area - perfect for books, file folders or bottles
- Leveling Feet to compensate for uneven floors
- Usable as a room divider - Door inserts can be placed on both sides of the shelf openings
SHIPPING INFORMATION: Larger shipments are sent via a carrier company, which will deliver your order curbside on a single-use pallet.
- Item Number 47881
- incl. height adjustable leveling feet
- delivered dismantled for self-assembly
- eco-friendly particleboard - produced in Germany
- melamine coated chipboard
- S/M/L shelf boards: up to 15 kg, 1/4 and 1/8 shelf boards: up to 10 kg
- rounded shelf boards 45° shaping, material thickness: 28 mm
- Design: Hertel & Klarhoefer
- Assembly Instruction: BOON