BOON L-Shelf Boards | 570x328x28 mm
All components are included in the pre-configured shelves. You only need additional shelf boards, shelf connectors, and leveling feet if you want to expand or reconfigure your shelves.
BOON is “Made in Germany” out of eco-friendly chipboard (65 - 90% remnants from the woodworking and forestry industry). The shelf boards are 28 mm thick with a scratch-resistant melamine-coated surface. M shelf boards are used for shelving areas with an interior size of L = 328 mm, the L shelf boards for an interior size of L = 542 mm. S shelve boards are used as vertical components. Each shelf board can hold up to 15 kg. The shelving system is extremely sturdy and therefore perfect for holding heavy binders or books weighing up to 40kg/m. All you need for assembly is a rubber mallet and a Phillips head screwdriver. The shelf boards are firmly joined and tightly screwed together.
- BOON shelf connectors: You will need 2 MiniFix connectors for each BOON M or L shelf board and 4 MiniFix connectors for each BOON S shelf board. One pack includes 16 MiniFix connectors with screw caps.
- BOON leveling feet: You will need two feet per shelf board length plus two additional for the end board. One set includes 4 leveling feet.
Easy to add on and perfectly outfitted - Accessories for the BOON cube storage units by REGALRAUM
- eco-friendly particleboard - produced in Germany
- hard-wearing, melanine coated surface
- Design: Hertel & Klarhoefer
- Do you have a question? Please call me:
- +49 (0)6245 995 630
Product ReviewsBOON - Cube Storage Unit has been rated 4.8 out of 5 stars from 914 customers
gute Qualität der Werkteile
Regal wird mit den Boxen als Stauraum verwendet der auch optisch gut aussehen soll. Montage simple für und Qualität sehr gut und Stabil.