- incl. height adjustable leveling feet
- delivered dismantled for self-assembly
- eco-friendly particleboard - produced in Austria
- melamine coated chipboard
- each shelf board holds up to 15 kg
- material thickness: 2,8 cm
- design: Hertel & Klarhoefer
BOON L-2x2 Stepped Shelf
incl. VAT, excl. £9.95 shipping, free delivery over £100
incl. VAT | delivery £14.95
Delivery time: 3-5 working days
BOON 2x2 Stepped Shelf
The modular step shelf is a perfect solution for slanted ceilings or as a room divider. It is sturdy and creates shelf spaces for books, file folders and bottles.
Stepped shelves are super versatile: These shelves look very stylish and add useful storage space under the stairs or a slanted ceiling. A BOON step shelf can be changed around whatever way you want. It can be extended to any height or width and will fit perfectly around corners as well. You can even combine square and rectangular shelf spaces to mix things up a bit and additionally fitted with doors, drawers and back panels. And the manufacturing process is just as futuristic as the design from Hertel + Klarhoefer: BOON is “Made in Austria” out of eco-friendly chipboard whose wood comes from sustainable forestry.
- Modular cube storage, can be created in any height, width or as corner solution - and expanded over time if you like
- Surface with scratch resistant melamine resin coating
- Inner dimensions 32,8 or 54,2x32,8x32,8 cm (LxBxH)
- Usable as a room divider - Door inserts can be placed on both sides of the shelf openings
- We ship our Goods to Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales).
- For orders with a total value of below £100 a fee of £14.95 for packaging and shipping applies.
- For orders with a total value of £100 and more a fee of £19,95 applies.
- The reduced shipping fee for decor samples is £4,95.
- No customs fees or customs formalities will apply for you.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- Deliveries to Great Britain of merchandise that is available immediately will arrive between 3-8 days after receipt of payment.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS & Royal Mail.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Schenker will contact you by E-Mail so that you can choose a delivery date and time slot.
- Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying the goods inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday.