P-SLOT H1-302 Wall Shelving System | 240x200x42 cm (LxHxD)
Low-cost wall shelf system for student accommodations, pantries, storage rooms or cellars with wall uprights + single slot steel brackets and wood shelf boards placed on top without attachment. Ideal for walls with embedded wiring or concealed installations.
The P-SLOT shelf system is a timeless classic that will fit with virtually any interior theme. The slotted steel wall uprights and brackets are highly versatile and super strong. These wall shelves are mounted in three easy steps: The wall uprights must first be mounted securely on the wall. Next, the brackets are hooked into the slots in the desired positions. And finally, the shelf boards of your choice are simply placed on top of two brackets. Wall-mounting keeps the floor free for easy cleaning and offers additional storage space underneath the shelves. The 3D shelf planner allows you to configure the exact height and width of your new shelving system and gives you the opportunity to try out different looks by adding or removing individual shelf elements.
- Wall uprights + brackets with exceptional quality – powder-coated steel – our popular classic
- Shelf boards – board thickness of 1.9 cm, made of eco-friendly chipboard (65-90% recycled wood offcuts from the woodworking and forestry industries), with a robust melamine coating, made in Austria
- Single Slot Brackets - the shelf boards are simply placed on top of the brackets and are not screwed down. A small upstand at the front of the bracket prevents any movement of the shelf board
- Wardrobe rails - Made of extra sturdy steel tube with a chromed finish
- Flexibility – shelf elements can be arranged and re-arranged in the 5 cm grid pattern
To ensure that the shelving system meets all your individual needs, you can easily adapt it in the shelf planner.