- incl. screws and dowels for wall fixation
- delivered dismantled for self-assembly
- holds up to 25 kg, 30 kg or 40 kg / shelf board
- very reasonable pricing
P-SLOT D-301 Slot Shelving
incl. VAT, free shipping
Delivery time: 1-3 working days
P-SLOT 301 Slot Shelving
Low-budget and timeless twin slot or single slot shelving system for pantry, cellar, laundry room, student flat and shop fitting with steel wall uprights + brackets.
The P-SLOT slot shelving is a classic that you can combine in many ways. The slotted uprights and brackets made of steel are versatile and super strong. All wall shelves can be supplemented with additional components and rearranged in a 5 cm grid. Wooden and wire shelf boards can be adjusted to your desired length in the shelf planner. The wall mounting leaves the floor free and can be easily cleaned and used as additional storage space.
Select a variant and adapt the shelf to your individual wishes in the 3D shelf planner:
- H1 - Wooden shelf boards with Single Slot Brackets - the cheapest solution, no combination with wire or steel shelves possible, the shelf boards are placed on the brackets, the mounting distance of the uprights is flexible
- H2 - Wooden shelf boards with Twin Slot Brackets - the shapely solution, no combination with wire or steel shelves possible, the shelf boards are screwed to the brackets, the mounting distance of the uprights is flexible
- HW - Wooden shelf boards with Angle Shelf Brackets - the flexible solution, all components can be integrated, the shelf boards are screwed to the brackets
- D - Wire Shelf Boards - the airy solution, all components can be integrated, the specially developed brackets fix the wire shelf boards in place
- S - Metal Shelf Boards - the most resilient solution, all components can be integrated, the shelf boards latch into the brackets and are fixed in place
Free shipping for purchases over €100
- Delivery is free for any order value over €100. You will have to pay a flat-rate shipping charge of €5,95 per order for anything under €100.
- The flat-rate shipping charge for small items within Germany is €4,95.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- In Germany, merchandise immediately available will arrive within 1-5 days after receipt of payment.
- For all other countries, delivery may take between 3-8 days.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. The availability as well as the current delivery time of the product is shown directly below the price.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS; we also use DHL within Germany.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying everything inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday (GLS, Schenker) or Monday-Saturday (DHL).