- incl. height adjustable leveling feet
- delivered dismantled for self-assembly
- aluminium + glass or melamine-coated shelf boards with a gorgeous, genuine wood look and feel
- each shelf board holds up to 10 kg
- shelf board thickness 0,4 cm or 1 cm
LIUM XL-4x4 Shelving Unit | 352x140x36 (LxHxD)
incl. VAT, free shipping
Delivery time: 1 week
LIUM XL-4x4 Shelving Unit
The LIUM shelving system combines elegant design with clear form language and authentic materials. Wood, glass and aluminium get their well-deserved attention and make the shelf a true highlight in the living room or home office.
The emphasis here is on the slender frame made of matt black aluminium. For your shelf boards, you can choose between beautiful, natural wood looks you can run your fingers over – or our more starkly modern glass shelf boards. The shelving system can be modularly extended in height and width. For an extra special look: forego the shelf boards altogether to create one high shelf space: Plants and other tall objects will look amazing in that frame.
- Modular shelving system: configurable in any height or width, can be extended later at any time
- Corner nodes: "Made in Italy" with a zinc casting process and then powder-coated.
- Shelf boards: melamine-coated chipboard (1 cm thick) with oak light or black ash décor, or glass shelf boards (0.4 cm thick)
- Interior dimensions of the shelf space: 86 x 32.8 x 35.7 cm (L x H x D)
- Height-adjustable levelling feet: Uneven flooring is no problem
NOTE: You will need a little time and patience and if possible an extra pair of hands for the assembly of your LIUM shelf. Before you can start assembling the shelf, you will first have to screw together the connectors, the so-called "nodes". Once these are done, the rest will be easy.
Free shipping for purchases over €100
- Delivery is free for any order value over €100. You will have to pay a flat-rate shipping charge of €6.95 per order for anything under €100.
- The flat-rate shipping charge for small items within Germany is €4.95.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- In Germany, merchandise immediately available will arrive within 1-5 days after receipt of payment.
- For all other countries, delivery may take between 3-8 days.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. The availability as well as the current delivery time of the product is shown directly below the price.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS; we also use DHL within Germany.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying everything inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday (GLS, Schenker) or Monday-Saturday (DHL).