- incl. height adjustable leveling feet
- delivered dismantled for self-assembly
- eco-friendly particleboard - produced in Austria
- melamine coated chipboard
- each shelf board holds up to 15 kg
- material thickness: 2,8 cm
- design: Hertel & Klarhoefer
BOON L-5x5 Stepped Shelf
incl. VAT, free shipping
Delivery time: 1-3 working days
BOON 5x5 Stepped Shelf
The modular step shelf is a perfect solution for slanted ceilings or as a room divider. It is sturdy and creates shelf spaces for books, file folders and bottles.
Stepped shelves are super versatile: These shelves look very stylish and add useful storage space under the stairs or a slanted ceiling. A BOON step shelf can be changed around whatever way you want. It can be extended to any height or width and will fit perfectly around corners as well. You can even combine square and rectangular shelf spaces to mix things up a bit and additionally fitted with doors, drawers and back panels. And the manufacturing process is just as futuristic as the design from Hertel + Klarhoefer: BOON is “Made in Austria” out of eco-friendly chipboard whose wood comes from sustainable forestry.
- Modular cube storage, can be created in any height, width or as corner solution - and expanded over time if you like
- Surface with scratch resistant melamine resin coating
- Inner dimensions 32,8 or 54,2x32,8x32,8 cm (LxBxH)
- Usable as a room divider - Door inserts can be placed on both sides of the shelf openings
Free shipping for purchases over €100
- Delivery is free for any order value over €100. You will have to pay a flat-rate shipping charge of €5,95 per order for anything under €100.
- The flat-rate shipping charge for small items within Germany is €4,95.
- We indicate the availability and delivery time right below the price quotation.
- In Germany, merchandise immediately available will arrive within 1-5 days after receipt of payment.
- For all other countries, delivery may take between 3-8 days.
Current information on delivery times
- Currently we have changed delivery times due to the Covid 19 crisis. The availability as well as the current delivery time of the product is shown directly below the price.
Parcel service or carrier deliveries
- Smaller shipments are dispatched as parcels or letters. Deliveries are handled by GLS; we also use DHL within Germany.
- Bulky and oversized shipments are delivered via the carrier Schenker. Your package will be delivered kerb-side on a disposable pallet. Carrying everything inside will be up to you.
- Deliveries are done Monday-Friday (GLS, Schenker) or Monday-Saturday (DHL).